Chesham Place is situated between the garden squares of Cadogan Place and Belgrave Square in the heart of Belgravia. Situated in the Belgravia Conservation Area, Chesham Place forms part of the Chesham Place Estate, and was originally home to Lord John Russell twice British prime minister in 1841-57 and 1859-70. Externally these Grade II Listed buildings, originally built by Thomas Cubitt in the late 1840s, are of great architectural distinction and now rate amongst the most sought after residential units in central London.
The restoration of this large lateral flat was designed to complement its many distinctive, original features by Cubitt whilst offering many modern amenities. Occupying the entire first floor and including a two story extension over Lowndes Place, the apartment offers stately reception rooms with high ceilings ideal for entertaining. A spacious staff/guest flat comprising kitchen, sitting room, master bedroom, bathroom, bedroom 2, and shower room were also designed and built to meet today’s standards.